Duet Web Control
Duet Web Control is a browser based user interface for RepRapFirmware that runs in most modern browsers that support HTML 5.
It is developed primarily by Christian Hammacher, the source files are available on Github: https://github.com/chrishamm/DuetWebControl
- Full control of the printer connected to the Duet Electronics.
- Upload, edit and save printer configurations.
- Upload and install firmware updates.
- Upload, start and monitor prints.
- Control the connected printer through a GUI and through directly entering gcode via the console
- Errors and alerts shown as popups and in the console.
- Upload, add and edit Macro files to automate common tasks.
- Interface an IP webcam.
- Adaptive layout that works on Large, medium and small screens (i.e PC, Tablet, Phone)
Duet Web Control on a desktop PC:
Duet Web Control on an Android Phone:
The DWC user manual has full details on all the features and how to navigate the interface.